Thursday, January 3, 2008

Long Time, No Pictures



Cheesing and working on the "pooter."




Cheesing and eating cheese.




Playing with my cousing Teagan on Thanksgiving. Wow, are we really just now putting a Thanksgiving picture up?




When it was time to put up the Christmas tree, I helped Dad. Because I like to do work.




Went to my friend Nicholas' birthday party. It was good. I had cake, which was also good.




This was the picture from our Christmas card.




I'm sure I won this game of foosball. Because I had the most fun.




I got a lot of new toys for Christmas including some new tools.




Have I mentioned I like to open presents? Cuz I do.




Teagan and me looking good on Christmas.




Great Grandma and Grandpa got pictures of me. What an incredible gift!




Doing work.




What a family. We need to work on the lighting though.




All my cousins with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm really getting this posing for pictures thing down.




Tickling the ivories with Great Grandma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! You really are getting good at posing for pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Hope you are having a good time playing with your new stuff. Hope we see you soon! Love, Grandma :)