Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Love The Beach



Me and the fam were running through the streets of Miami for the last week. I think you can see I like me some beach.




This was my second trip to an ocean and I wasn't afraid to mix it up in the surf.




One day we drove down to Key West. It was beautiful. And they got sand there too!




Posing with a big orange at the Miami Seaquarium.




Dad likes to take these pictures as like proof that we went to these places. He's a little weird. We'll have more later. See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, I used to always be the winner, because I always was doing things and having the most fun. I think you have been doing an awful lot of fun things and having a lot more fun than me. I wish I was having fun with you! Grandpa W.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Grady! Looks like you had a fun vacation! I'm anxious to see the rest of the pictures from your trip. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Grady, don't let Grandpa fool you. I was always the winner. Hope you remember lots of stuff to tell me about Miami. Love you and your little brother.