Friday, November 2, 2007

My Third Halloween



Let's start it off with a bang. This is how you get some candy.




Time to hit the streets.




In case you can't tell, I'm a zebra. Check out my past costumes here and here.


I probably went to 10 houses so I'm a seasoned veteran of trick or treating.




Last weekend we had big fun. Aunt Michelle, Luke and Lexi came and we went to the Science Center. You know how much I like to dig.




You've seen me next to this dinosaur before. Last time it looked like this.




Just me, Lexi, Luke and some trash cans.




I like to think I was flying this helicopter.




Can't wait for this little one to get here. Is it a boy or girl? I think I know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is so funny that he kept talking before he knocked on the door.

Anonymous said...

Grady, I miss you! Looks like you had a blast on Halloween. Your costume is awesome, you're by far the cutest zebra I've ever seen. Way to say "thank you"...I'm so proud of you!