Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lazy Sunday



I'm doing much better which is more than I can say for Mom. Seems like there is always someone sick in this house!




You can see my hair is coming in much better as I lay in my favorite pose with my hand in my mouth.




We've been doing a lot of tummy time and I try to roll over but I haven't made it yet. It is lots of fun when I get rolled over by Mom and Dad though!




This has nothing to do with the photo but I'm eating bananas now. That's bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.




I was mixed up all day after going to church. I was paying such good attention to the sermon that I forgot to take my nap - it made for an interesting afternoon. Don't forget to leave me a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Grandma & Grandpa miss you! I'm glad you are feeling better. I bet everyone at church thought you were cute! We hope you come to visit us soon. We love you! ps Your new pictures are good!

Anonymous said...

Grady!! Adorable pictures as usual! :) You're going to have to get that Sunday snooze down. It's an important part of life. I hope you're rolling over by the next time I see you...so keep working and playing hard! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! You're getting so big, I hope I get to meet you before you learn to drive :) Hope Mom is feeling better soon. Everyone needs to be in top shape so we can all watch Barry's MSU Bears beat up on WIsconsin-Milwaukee in Bracketbusters. I went to grad school at UWM, but I will always be a BEAR! And...only a few more weeks til your first Spring Training! Tell Mom and Dad hi!
Love your friend,
Amy Pflughaupt

Anonymous said...

I found that it helps if you sing: "There were five in the bed and the little one said "Roll over, roll over......." Time sure flies when you're having fun!! You'll have to send an update on your new babysitter.....-Sarah and Aubrey Dillon