Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year!



Mommy, Daddy and I rang in the new year in style. I came ready to party.




Let's flash back since this hasn't been updated in a while. If you only knew what Colton just told me.




I got all dressed up for my second official picture day. Mommy doesn't trust me to keep my shirt clean so that's why I'm wearing the bib. Is there a better Christmas gift than a picture of me? (The answer is no)



All that time in the weight room is paying off. Seriously, how about that strong neck?




Some of you may not know that I also play in a rock band and I wear my hair in a "fauxhawk" for my shows.




My first Christmas was tough because I was sick. I found comfort sleeping on my tummy.




Here's me draining the goo out of my head while I sleep. I know it looks like they threw me in the slammer and threw away the key, but really I'm just sleeping.




Click here to compare this Christmas bath photo to the one from Nov. 4.




Like I said, I was sick on Christmas. But that didn't stop Mommy and Daddy from propping me up for a photo op with my first Christmas presents.




With bowl season in full swing and so many football games to watch, I like to sit in the big chair and have full control of the remote.




My latest trick is that I like to stand up, although it only lasts about three seconds. I'm sure I'll be walking in no time.



Ryan Seacrest has got nothing on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you ALL year. Boooo!