Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Eating Food And More



I've been eating "real" food for about a week now. I started with delicious rice cereal and then moved on to barley. Word is I might be moving on to such delicacies as oatmeal soon. Stay tuned.




While I'm eating, sometimes I find it useful to keep some on my face. That way it is there when I need it.




I had a lot of visitors over the weekend which was great! I have really been putting on a show lately and this weekend my Aunt Kelli and Grandma Ginny got to see it first hand Saturday. Grandma Cheri and Papa Danny (as pictured with the star of the show) came by on Sunday. If you haven't seen me yet, come by, it's a party all the time.




So one day one of the kids at the babysitter was sick. It was great because me and Dad played all day at home. I wish we could do that everyday.




I'm not really ready yet for my ExerSaucer, but I took it for a test drive the other day. Let me be the first to tell you, it is FUN!




After a wild three-day weekend a little boy gets tired so I just crashed on the couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' sweet as usual! Tell your parents that I said thanks for letting me come play with you this weekend. It was so much fun. :) I'm back to school this week and it is horrible...so I'm glad I got to play with you last weekend! See you soon... I love you!

Anonymous said...

Grady, some of my students said to tell you they like your pictures and that you sure are cute!!!!