Thursday, February 2, 2006

Groundhog Day Is Weird



So my Dad told me what he knows about Groundhog Day and this Punxsutawny Phil character. Between you and me, I think it's a little weird.




See my name on this robe? That's how we know it's mine.




Let's play a game, you write the caption to this photo and put it in the comment section.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy's caption

Here I am in my blue blanket, right before bed. Dad was telling a story that was so silly it made me eat my blanket, which is what I tried to do. I wear all of this blue because I'm a boy, but also because I'm a Jayhawk. But how can I be a Jayhawk when Mom and Dad are both Bears?

Anonymous said...

My daddy told me that it is really fun to cover up with blankets, especially when you're sleeping. My dad buries himself in blankets, so I thought I would try that, but Mommy didn't think it was a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Well you know you're a White when you love your soft blankets! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Kelli - Yeah my Grandma told me you like to cover yourself up with blankets too. You need to come and see me so we can do it together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Grady!!!
Grandma loves you!!!!

Anonymous said...

ssedddapppppppppppppppppp//''''
(Nichole's translation of Kendall's typing).
Dear Grady,
You get more handsome every time I check in on you. We have something in common, too. Your mom calls yours the 'Fish Face,' my mom calls mine, 'The Peace Pipe.' Whatever you call it, it sure makes tons of runny boogers. Can't wait to meet you in person.
Kendall Marie Mathis