Friday, December 16, 2005

The Grady Christmas Cards Are Out

What? You didn't get a Christmas card? It must have gotten lost in the mail. What? You got a Christmas card and want more? Here you go. Print this out to your heart's content. See you soon!


p.s. The babysitter hunt is going good. We hope to have a decision very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, this is the best Christmas card in the world! You are the cutest boy ever! We love you! Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady,
Merry Christmas! I know your mom and dad from their undergrad days at SMS. You might live in Kansas, but you are a Bear no matter what daddy says about being a Jayhawk. Uncle Andy White sent me this link to your blog and I had lots of fun looking at the pictures. Tell mommy and daddy I say hi and I that I hope I get to meet you some day. Come visit me in San Jose!
Love, your friend,
Amy Pflughaupt (daddy knows me as Pflughaupt, P-head, P, or P-woman)