Tuesday, March 2, 2010

G's In Stitches

Sometimes accidents happen. As usual I declined a band-aid.

The good news is that this happened at school and had nothing to do with Dad.

If you want to know the details just ask me. I didn't let the doctor do anything without explaining it first.

Three stitches was the damage. Hopefully I get a cool scar so the ladies can ooh and aah over it.

So tough.

3 comments:

Aunt Kelli said...

Poor Grady...you and your brother have to go to the doctor way too much!! I bet that hurt, but you sure make getting stitches look easy! Those are big muscles you have got there too......maybe we can arm wrestle next time I see ya!

I heard Colin has a fever...I hope he gets better soon! Tell him that for me, okay?

Love you.

Grandma Ginny said...

You look really tough, Grady. I hope you are not hurting. I love you very much! Grandma

Grandma Ginny said...

Grady, I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for having such a good report card from school this week. Keep up the good work! I love you and miss you! Hope to see you soon - Love, Grandma