If this doesn't get your feet moving, nothing will.
Here we are, two buds.
One day we went outside and it was hot. Like really hot. I came in, got a milk and sat down on the air vent. Hard to believe I'm smarter than I look.
(Drum roll).... I now present to you my first morning getting ready to go to Grady's school. Ok, it's not school really, but whatever.
And there he is, the big guy is ready to show me the ropes.
Grady is used to hanging with Dad in the morning, and for some reason he even seems happy about it.
I'm still not so sure. But at least I've got snacks.
As you can see from us sitting on this bench outside of school, we made it safely. Probably because of our construction orange shirts.
Just like the good brother he is, Grady showed me the rooms. My first week was great.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good ole Gransons,
Your grandma Ginny and I really had fun watching you dance. We are glad to see you have some rythym, unlike some others we know. How did you get up on that huge elephant.
Hope you can come and see us soon, grandma and grandpa have to play shuffleboard in the park by ourselves. Grandpa White
Hi Grady & Colin! You two are such good dancers!! Grady, you are a good brother for helping Colin at school. And Colin, I hope you like the new school. That will be so much fun to go there with Grady everyday.
Grady, I was just looking at all your new pictures when you called me this morning. I hope you had a good day at school today. I miss you and Colin and your mom & dad very much. Love, Grandma Ginny
As usual, thank you for the laughs. Your blog is the funniest on my list to read. And Christy, I like that b/w dress you wore to the wedding. Very pretty.
You boys sure do know how to make me and your Uncle Scott laugh.
Post a Comment