
A year goes by fast. Yesterday was my last day going to Melyssa's house. I had so much fun there and will miss all my friends.

Our new tradition (we've done it once) is Picnic Sundays. Grady says we are going to do it every Sunday. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

It's a good rule of thumb that when you see something strange you should take a picture with it.

Go Royals! Actually they lost that day. Of course that could have been any day in May.

Tickets! Get your tickets!

This cookie was bigger than my face. That's how you know it's good.

Things like cookies and ice cream are definitely going to keep us coming out to the ballpark.

M-m-m-m-ooooomm...this water is c-c-c-colllllld!

Consider this your warning, this pool is not as cool as the picture on the box. Somehow though, we can still find a way to have fun.
1 comment:
Hi Grady & Colin! As usual, all your pictures look like tons of fun! Now I know what your dad meant when he said "Picnic Sunday". I'm anxious to see you this weekend at Aunt Kelli's & Scott's wedding. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment