
With all the nice spring weather (crazy huh?) we've had there has been plenty of time for playing outside and going on bike rides. Ok, so we've only taken two bike rides.

While coming up with something delightful to say about our new sand table this conversation just took place....
Grady: Why are you talking to Dad?
Mom: Because I love him.
Grady: Well you don't just talk to somebody when you love them....you kiss them. So go kiss him if you love him.

The Water Boy. Obviously I am just starting because my shirt appears to be dry.

As you may have read below we all got sick. Just when we all got better, my babysitter got sick so I got to spend a day with Dad.

Sand is pretty much the greatest thing to play with and surprisingly cheap. I think we should just turn the whole yard into a beach.
Sliding is awesome. I give it a thumbs up.

Me, sick.

Me, sick.

Sink or float is sweeping the nation. On this night, everything floated.

The Boy Scouts of America learned a hard lesson this past weekend. Turns out when you reserve a campsite, you've got to actually put your money down. Apparently, "Plan B" was to camp very near our back yard. And by very near, we mean there may very well have been a tent stake across the line.
2 comments:
Hi boys - nice bike ride! Looks like fun! Way to slide, Colin. Grady, you should've had dad put your tent up with those boy scouts.
That last comment was from me. I need to slow down and not be in such a big hurry. Later. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment