Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Beginning

Long time followers of Grady World and Club Colin...we present to you a new beginning. Let's face it, Daddy was doing a horrible job with the updates. Maybe with this new setup he'll get motivated. It can't hurt right? Anyway, the old blogs are officially over. Everything will be here instead. And lucky for you all the old pictures and what not are all here now! Yippee!!! Alright, let's get into it...

First up is Colin's big photo shoot last week. You know he's getting bigger all the time so we figured we better get some of those expensive kinds of pictures taken. Here's most of them...yes we know a lot of them look the same.

What else have we been doing since January? Not much really. We've watched a little TV.

And we built some shelves in the basement.

Let's see that in motion...

Little C started finding his way all over the house...

He was pretty proud of himself when he figured out he could get up a few stairs.


You know, no one ever said life would be easy...never give up!

Boys night is the real deal. We like hats and blankets. And we usually have some popcorn too.

One night we took Boys Night to a whole new level when Colton and Carter came over while their Mommy and Daddy had a night out. It took some work for us to even get one this good.

Look at that little monkey. No really, there's a monkey.

The reason my face looks like this is because I'm going so fast. Super fast.

Here's Big G acting like an old man in his rocking chair.

Hanging with the neighborhood fellas. They're good dudes.

Here we are in a basket, just being cool.

When I'm getting around, I've got to stay hydrated.

Trust me when I tell you this, I will be designing and building some big buildings some day.



Thank goodness we don't live in some horrible cold place like Minnesota where it snows all the time, but we did take advantage of the white stuff when we had it.

After all that we're feeling dirty. A buddy bath it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new site, Beau! Hope you can manage to update it every once in a while! :)

Anonymous said...

The site is getting rave reviews in the Holtz household, even if we inspired a Minnesota joke. You've officially been added to Brecken's blog roll.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady & Colin! Tell Dad "Good Job" on the new website.

Colin, I love all your new pictures. You are a good poser! And way to go, Colin, on getting up in the chair. That's the way to never give up. How far have you gotten up the steps?? You are still a happy boy! Keep it up! I miss you and think about you all the time.

Grady, I'm glad you were in charge of the construction job in the basement, because I can tell you knew exactly what you were doing. Grandpa and I could use your help around our house. I can tell you are a good brother to Colin. Have you learned to spell some more words? I hope I get to see you soon, because I sure miss you.

I love you both! Love, Grandma Ginny

ps - Tell your mom & dad Hi for me, and that I miss them too.

Liz said...

Well, it is about time!!! I LOVE the new site. Can't wait to read more!! Darling pics Colin...you are getting sooo big!