We got a park close to our house that we can walk to. That means swinging and sliding pretty much whenever we want.
Have you ever wondered how workers move houses? Well just ask Grady. This is his latest architectural wonder.
And now...a bedtime story by Grady.
"This is a battery story. The battery was in his leg. He swallowed it and it went down into his leg. And then to get it out he needs a high-lick remover. Yep, that's what he needs." -- You mean heimlich maneuver? -- "That's what I said, he needs a high-lick remover...yep."
Mom says I look like a moose here. But I don't think I look like a moose at all. I mean, mooses have antlers or something.
I'll eat pretty much anything you put within arms reach. Note to potential babysitters...I'll eat anything you put within arms reach.
By the way, I'm looking for my banana. Holla at me if you find it.
Dad and me killed some time in the yard taking my senior pictures. I mean, just some pictures.
Lexi and me chillin on the couch. We're looking forward to her visit this summer.
I love my mommy and she loves me.
1 comment:
Hi Grady & Colin! That was lots of new pictures to look at!! Grady, you and Luke were sure doing good at the tricks on the trampoline. And Colin, you are such a big boy going down the slide and swinging in the swing. Keep having lots of fun! I love you both! Love, Grandma Ginny
Post a Comment