Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good Grief It's Cold Out

Brownies anyone?



Colin and me are like best friends. He's pretty much the best wrestler I know.


Computer time at our house is getting more and more competitive. If you're ever at my house I'll wow you with my skills.


I've always said I was going to be a construction worker when I grow up. But if that doesn't work out, I've always got bowling. I torched the lanes for a 91 the other day including a strike in the 10th frame! PBA here I come.


Long story short, we had boys night last weekend while Mom went to a party. This is actually a gangster hat and boy do I wear it well.



Later we watched Toy Story, ate popcorn and all wore crazy hats. We're probably the funnest dudes of all time.

If you're sitting there wondering what we're doing right now, it probably looks something like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady,
I'm really excited about having two good wrestlers for grandsons. It was neat that you were taking it easy on the little brother too. Are you learning numbers and letters on your computer. Grandpa White

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Great job on the bowling! (You are so much better than your grandma.) You're better at shuffleboard too. I'm anxious to see what you can do on the computer. I'm glad you and Colin have so much fun together. Hope I get to see you this weekend! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GRADY!!! I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard you can spell these days! Way to go Grady!!!!!!