Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Jolly First Christmas



My first Christmas was rockin!




My first Christmas was just marvelous. As you can see I was impressed with the spread of presents here. We had like 8 Christmases!!!




There were so many presents I didn't know what to do with myself.




One thing I know for sure is that I'm a seasoned road-tripper. Fortunately I got a comfy seat.




Did I mention I eat a lot of different stuff. This looks like peas. A word to the wise, watch your plate when you're around me because I'm known to just snatch up any food I see!



Rock on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin,
You can rock better than any kid I've ever seen at your age. You're pretty good at wrestling with your big brother too. Keep on rockin! Grandpa White

Anonymous said...

Way to rock, Colin! Grandpa and I have watched those videos over and over and over. Sounds like you and Grady are having lots of fun with each other! Keep smiling! We love you! Grandma

Anonymous said...

how come there are no pictures of colin's favorite cousin and him on this site? see you soon, colin.
love malone

Anonymous said...

i have been posting on my blog! (FINALLY)
love malone

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, COLIN!!! I LOOOOOVE YOU!