So you already know that I'm three now. What you might not have known was that I had like 73 parties. Also, I'm getting taller.
This is how a real cowboy rides.
Reflecting on the meaning of life while thinking that if I just had the chance, I'm sure I could have invented the wheel.
What a funny looking flower! Seriously, have you ever seen a flower with hands? Everything else looks right, but those hands are just kind of silly.
You can't tell but I'm in a staring contest with a buffalo. I won.
It is a family tradition for us to go to the pumpkin patch. It may quite possibly be one of my favorite things to do.
One thing you don't want on your pumpkin is "yucky." Keep that in mind.
In the end it came down to these two little beauties. It was a pretty rigorous process.
This is my fourth p-patch trip so I'm pretty much an expert by now.
One thing I've learned over time is that cows smell funny. And by funny, I mean they are stinky.
The best part about Halloween is carving up the pumpkin. No wait, it's going to stranger's doors and asking them for candy. Yeah, that's way better.
We did a cat this year. Meoooooooooow.
Alright then, that's it. See ya!

3 comments:
Grady,
Grandma White and I were just talking tonight about the Blog not being updated for a LONG time. She is tired and asleep right now, but it is very early in the morning. She will be wanting to get me for not waking her up until we have both went to sleep and woke up. She loves, as do I to see you guys on the blog. Grandpa White
Hi Grady! Wow, what great new pictures! Tell Dad - Good job. The pumpkin patch sure looks like a cool place to go to. I'm sure you picked out some great pumpkins to carve.
I can't believe you got to ride a horse! Was that the first time, or have you done that before? Was that at one of your 73 birthday parties?
You look like a regular race car driver on Teagan's toy car. That was a fun day.
Did you and Colin go trick-or-treating tonight? I bet you got lots of candy. Did you dress up like a frog? Did Colin dress up like a lion? You need to send me and Grandpa a Halloween picture.
I hope you and Colin and Mom & Dad have been feeling okay. I have been a little sick this past week, but I'm feeling better.
Hope we see you soon. Love, Grandma
Grady...your new blog is great! I love your pumpkin! I actually carved a cat in mine too...but it was sitting on the moon! Isn't that silly...a cat sitting on a moon. Your mom sent me a picture of you and Colin in your Halloween costumes and they were awesome! Hope you had fun. I love you.
Post a Comment