Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis The Season To Get Ready For Christmas



We keep saying we'll do a better job with these websites but for some reason we would rather just play all the time.




Don't tell Colin, but most of these toys that he plays with are just my old toys.




It was nice to see some family on Thanksgiving...and to have a battle royale with my cousins Jake and Luke.




Grandma and I filled out our Christmas lists. In case you were wondering, this year I'm asking for "whatever Santa gets me, he'll pick out something good."




The weather outside has been frightful and bundling up and playing in the first snow was so delightful.




We did finally come to our senses and got out of the cold to come in and put up the Christmas tree.




Funny thing, we have a lot more ornaments lower on the tree this year.




With all this talk about Christmas, you're probably wondering what I was for Halloween. Ribbet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady - Nice Christmas tree! You do good work. It's a good thing your mom & dad have you around.

Did you like playing in the snow? You sure looked happy being out in the cold. I don't like being out in the cold.

It was fun playing with you at Teagan's house yesterday. I was sad to see you leave. I sure did like your new carseat!!! I bet Colin likes having his new seat too!

I still have your Christmas list that we made together. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. I love you, and Grandpa loves you. Love, Grandma Ginny