We've been in the new house now for a couple weeks and I'm getting used to it. I guess we've been busy because there just aren't a lot of new pictures of me.
We did take time for a brief photo shoot in my new room though where I struck this classic pose.
By now you know that Mom has three boys to worry about. We're sure we stress her out.
Hand tracing is cool. Colin agrees with me. Of course he can't actually talk. I just know it.
Dad and me hit the lanes a while back. We also ate bowling alley food which is not something I would really recommend.
I got an 82 in my first ever game of bowling. As far as you know I did that all by myself and there were no bumpers or anything. And if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see your new house and your new room! I had fun with you when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house...Scott and I miss you!
Hi Grady! I can tell that you can already bowl better than your grandma. I'll bet that was a fun thing to do. That's a great picture of you in your new room. Are you having fun in your new backyard? I'm looking forward to your birthday party. Grandpa and I miss you. It was fun having you and Colin at our house. We love you a bunch!!! See you soon - Grandma
Grady,
Bowling is great. I used to go with your Great Grandpa and Great Grandma White when I was your age and a little older. When I was at my best I bowled a 212. I saw your Great Grandma Edwards and Great Grandpa and Great Grandma White this weekend. They asked about you and I know if they saw you now it would go a long way in helping them. Great Grandpa White really needs your prayers, as do I. Grandpa White
Post a Comment