Saturday, July 19, 2008

An Interesting Title Should Have Gone Here



Weird, uncomfortable, disinterested... what one word would you use to describe what's going on here?




It's a good thing to go see your family when you can so that's what we did. We surprised Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.




On our way to visit Great Grandma we had lunch. As usual I had my bun and hamburger, just not together.




Grandpa let me lay in his bed, which is odd because I don't really lay in my own bed these days. I'm a floor sleeper.




At Grandma's I got to ride in her wheelchair. Naturally I knew exactly what to do.




Colin is a good buddy. I'm sure in 20 years we'll probably try to reenact this.




When it comes to swimming, I'm no fish.




Daddy thinks I'll be more like him when it comes to the pool. All slide, no swim.




All that swimming with Mom wore me out.


Ever heard the expression that sometimes things have to get worse before they get better? Well that's about to happen. We're moving to this house in a few weeks. Problem is we are out of our house this week. I wouldn't count on any new updates for awhile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady!! Thanks for updating. :) I'm glad you got to see your Great Grandparents...I know it made their day! Good job on the learning to swim too! Tell your parents that if they need any help from the 28th-1st, Aunt Kelli is on vacation that week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Looks like you're still having fun ALL the time. You sure have a lot of energy. Hope you like your swimming lessons. Going down the slide really is the most fun. I sure like your new house. Grandpa and I miss you and hope to see you soon. Have fun with Colin! Love, Grandma