Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Looks Like We're Going To Need Another Website



The shirt says it all. #1 Big Brother. And if you don't know, now you know. 05.10.08.




I got to tell you I'm digging the new school. But I have to wake up earlier, which I don't like.




For all those ladies out there, I'm not afraid to mix it up in the kitchen!




This one's called 3B. Bad Boy Bikers. For all you old people out there, Bad means Good.




One day Mom was gone so us boys did yard work. Check that, I did yard work, Dad just sat there with the camera.




Once you get those weeds pulled, you've got to haul them out of there. No one said it would be easy.




Because I'm silly, I wanted to get out the old stroller. Looks like the thing shrunk or something.




Me and a little rake. Again, I'm doing all the work.




Do I wear these dress up clothes or what?




Harrison and I just happened to see the Royals' last win of the season. I thought for sure we had fourth place wrapped up this year.




The guy in front of me (not pictured) was quite a character. I gave him some raisins and he gave me some peanuts. So in the end we were all winners. For some reason he kept called me Braden though. Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady,

I'm so excited that you will be a big brother! If you can, talk to Mom's stomach and tell your new sister or brother to make an early entry into the world on 05.05.08, which as Dad might remember is my birthday. It's Cinco de Mayo and your dad always used to say I was Mexican because that's my birthday. And this will make Dad feel old--I will be exactly 27 years older than your sister or brother if she or he comes that day!
Love,
Amy