Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Second Annual Birthday Blowout

















Big thanks to all these cool cats who came out for my birthday party. For all of you who missed it, maybe we'll see you at the third annual. I still wub ya.

















This year's theme was trucks, as pictured on this tremendous cake.

















I got a bike. So now I have two bikes, but this one is a little smaller than the other one.















Here I am with Pele, David Beckham and Mia Hamm.

















During the birthday song I got a little embarrassed. You know how I hate being the center of attention.

















The present table was probably the best part.

















It's official, I got so many new toys that I already forgot about all the old ones.

















Always wear your hard hat when cleaning. Remember, safety first.



This video is nothing great but it's our first one. Maybe we'll do more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome cake. Looks like he had fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Your birthday was great!Hope you have fun with all your new toys! Love, Grandma