Monday, October 22, 2007

Holy Cow! I Got A Pumpkin


Grapes + pancakes = yummy breakfast.


The combination of the wind and the fact I was more interested in pumpkin picking made this picture difficult.


After an elaborate photo shoot with Mom that came up empty, I got down to business. Check out this funny looking thing.


Some people think picking the perfect pumpkin is easy. Well it's not.


All that searching can make a boy tired. Time to take a seat.


This was my third annual trip to the pumpkin patch and my first time getting a hay ride. That has nothing to do with this picture though.


Getting close to being a 3-footer.


That's me with a scarecrow. I'm on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady, two things.

1. I don't think all your pictures came through, definitely no videos.

2. have you tried singing "it's a grady world" to the tune of "it's a barbie world"?

"I'm a Grady boy, in the Grady world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Grady, let's go party!"