So I broke the camera way back in June. We got a new one and it's way better than the last one. This was either the first or the second pic, way back on June 22.
I sleep like a man. A man's man.
But I'm domestic too. I clean and do dishes. I get this from my dad, but you probably already knew that. Because he is so tidy.
Who's afraid to feed a goat? Not me and my boys.
Always one to lend a hand, here I am feeding my newest friend Noah. He lives in Cago, which to the layperson is Chicago.
Water sports rule.
You guessed it, I got really wet. It was awesome.
Noah, me and those other guys in the Windy City.
Back at the pool looking like a big boy.
My latest is sleeping with covers. Got to keep those toes warm.
It was sad last Friday when I had to say good bye to Sheryl. She took great care of me for as long as I can remember. I miss her a lot.
But, there is great fun at my new daycare with Ms. Audry and Ms. Rebecca. Don't forget I turn 2 Saturday!
1 comment:
Hey Grady!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
You must be wore out from all that partying because there aren't any pictures up yet.
I love that picture of you washing the dishes with Grandma. I bet you got them squeaky clean!
Post a Comment