Tuesday, May 8, 2007

We Owe You An Update



This is me tonight after my bath. I have 16 teeth by the way.




Mom, Dad and I read every night before bed. I have several favorite books.




Mom doesn't like me in this shirt because she thinks it fits funny.




You can't really see me very good in this picture but if you look close you'll see my new sidewalk chalk and my cool orange shoes. I get to play outside pretty much every day.




This is the first in an exciting trilogy of photos of me getting ready to brush my teeth. As you can see I'm climbing into position.




Next is the actual brushing. It's important to move from side to side and up and down. And don't you dare try to help me!




And the mirror shot. I hope that three-part series was as exciting for you as it was for me.




You may have noticed no updates for a while. Well, this is from Easter at Great Grandma's house. Malone and I had fun with the grass from our baskets.




Later I got to go on an Easter egg hunt with my cousins.




If I were a model (which clearly I could be) this might be my pose. Of course I have already changed a lot from when this was taken.




See ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, since it is warm and you get to go outside a lot, grandma white needs a lot of help working outside. Could you please come and help her? She's getting way behind and it's a little heavy for her. Grandpa White

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! I haven't seen you for a while, and I miss you! Did you have fun at the zoo yesterday? I'm glad you get to play outside a lot. You sure look grown up climbing up on the steps and brushing your teeth! I just hope you don't fall with the toothbrush in your mouth!!!! Grandpa and I are almost done with school, so hopefully we can see you more! Tell your mom & dad hi. Love, Grandma