Went to the doctor today. Then came home and played outside. It was b-e-a-utiful out there!
Baseball fever is in the air. I started training today. I was hitting them deep after taking my steroids from the doctor.
Dad won't take care of the yard so I have to. I should have all the rocks picked up by my 30th birthday.
Because I was going to the doctor I got to stay home with Dad. And Mom got home real fast after school so we had a lot of fun.
One good thing about scraping your knee is that you can show it off and get pity points. Actually it was more like I was bragging about it.
After a delicious dinner, you've got to put things away. Luckily for Mom and Dad I know where everything goes in the house.
You may have noticed I've been sporting new kicks. They make me run fast.
Mommy's birthday was the first really nice day of the year. Dad and I also stayed home that day and partied hard.
Triple threat position is key to being a great basketball player like me. See from here I can shoot, pass or drive.
Clearly I'm ready to move on to the big ball. I like to shoot. "Shoot" is one of my favorite words.
Right here I'm wondering why I'm wearing my jacket because it is sooo nice out!
Now that I've got that jacket off I can get busy putting my bike together. That is me with a screw driver showing Dad where he went wrong. We ended up with extra pieces.
You can see the horror of getting on this bike. First, I don't think Dad should have just put those extra pieces in the box. Second, I'm still too little - I can't reach the pedals!
Finally I got to see Grandma and Grandpa White. I don't get to see any of my grandparents near enough.
4 comments:
Hi Grady! Your new pictures are fun to look at! I'm glad you've got to go outside and play. I like your new bicycle. I'm glad you can help your dad put things together, because he's better at taking them apart and breaking them. And that's great that you can help mom and dad put things away. I also like your new shoes. You look pretty cool in those pictures! You are really getting big. As always, Grandpa and I miss you. Come and see us whenever you can get Mom & Dad to get some extra time. I love you! Love, Grandma
Grady, What a threat you are, and in more ways then three. Everyone had better watch out for you. Grandpa White oves you.
Christy,
It's so fun to see all that you and your family are doing. "Grady's commentary" makes me smile everytime! Glad to see what a wonderful family you have. Miss you!
Lauren
Miss you lots, Gradyman! I heard you are just talking talking talking these days. Hopefully I'll TALK to you soon. Love you!
Post a Comment