Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fun Times In May



Big people eat at the table, that's why I do it.




I love my mommy so I took her to the zoo on Mommy Day. We got in free but Dad had to pay. Dad always has to pay.




The line at the zoo was like 10 miles. I passed the time by walking around.




We've been to the zoo two times. I love it.




My favorite animal this time was the gorilla. In fact it was the only animal I looked at. These nice ladies next to me like the gorilla too.




It was a long hot day so I just went to sleep right in my wagon.




Daddy wanted to go see his mommy so we did that the next weekend. We plan to go see Mommy's mommy next weekend. Got it?




My new bed is the coolest. Out with the baby bed and in with the big boy bed.




Some of you are probably thinking I'm not ready for a big bed. Well guess what, this is me in the morning.




Had my first sleepover. Colton loved my new bed but he didn't get to sleep in it, just play and read in it.




We saw a bunny.




Here's two guys just sitting. We didn't do a whole lot of just sitting.




If you come visit me I will let you see my masterpiece.




Who's your dog?


This lunch was delicious. We cleaned our plates! Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! It looks like you've had nothing but fun, fun, fun! Your new bed even looks like fun! I like all your new pictures, but my favorite picture is you and Colton in the dog towels. Grandpa and I have collected a few new toys for you to play with the next time you're at our house. You sure were a good helper outside with the sticks. Hope to see you soon. We love you! Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady! You're growing up so fast I can't keep up!! I guess that means I'll have to come visit soon. :) Hope we can do something super fun. You sleeping in that bed reminds me a lot of your dad sleeping in his bed. I love you!