Monday, January 8, 2007

More From Christmas

On this, my 16 month birthday, I present to you the rest of the Christmas photos I promised...


My newest cousin Teagan and I finally met and had great fun playing together.




Check out these three tough guys, my great grandpa, Dad and me.




Unwrapping presents is awesome. I got to unwrap presents eight times this year!




I got my first coloring book and crayons. Picasso and Van Gogh have nothing on me.




More gifts, this time in my fancy Christmas shirt.




With the weather being so nice this winter, I got a chance to go to the park...




...And spend quality time in the yard. Actually this little beauty was one of over 100 photos my crazy parents took trying to get a good Christmas Card photo of which we used none of them.




What a killer smile. Look out ladies!




Riding my airplane backwards, and loving it.




Mom and Dad thought this photo taken by Grandma Cheri was a miracle on account of I'm just sitting there nice and calm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, just want you to know that you have your daddy's smile when he was your age. It's a great smile! Hope you are having fun! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady....I miss you!!! I hope you're having a fun 2007. Guess what?...I'm walking with no crutches again! Yay! It's not smooth walking yet but I'll get there in a couple of weeks. Hope I see you soon!! Love you!