Well I got sick again this past week. This time it was strep throat which I guess doesn't happen too much with us in the 2 and under crowd. This is how I spent Monday at home with Dad.
My personal best is 7 cans.
Books are best read in a rocking chair.
These boots are made for stompin. And as long as I've got my snow boots on...
...I might as well go have some fun in the white stuff. Finally we got some decent snow!
I guess this is my first snow ball.
Not too bad for a self-taken photo, but jeez Dad is an ugly dude! And what's with that silly hat?
Here's some things I know: where my belly, eyes, ears, hair, nose and teeth are.
Here's something I bet you didn't know: my new kicks are size 7s!
How tough do I look with this headband? So tough.
Who wants to party?
Remember earlier when I said I was sick and stayed home with Dad? He was washing dishes and then came in to find me like this watching TV.
One day we went to an inside playground to goof off with Noah. It was kind of a strange place except for this tunnel. Noah and I didn't feel like posing together that day.
Another good buddy Colton came to my house. He makes the coolest dinosaur sound I've ever heard!
And when he's not making cool sounds, he's fixing my airplane. What a guy!
I am the next American Idol.

1 comment:
Hey Grady,
I love the headband! :) And I must say, that you are the only person I know that manages to look happy and having a good time on a day when you're home sick...were you faking so that you could hang out with Dad? ;) Just kidding! Strep is not fun! And tell Dad he needs a new hat...the one he's wearing in that picture does look sorta goofy!
Hope you're staying warm in Kansas...it's freezing here in Missouri!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment