Check out this straight-out-of-bed look. I don't care though because it was Christmas morning and Santa came!
Scalpel, I mean stethoscope! One thing the jolly fat man got me was a doctor's kit. Apparently I go to the doctor often enough that somebody thought I needed my own tools.
Good thing I love dogs because I got three of these dog towels. I love 'em.
Here's a little New Year's action to spice things up. Pops tried to take one of me wearing the hat, but why would I do that when I could put toys in it? Duh.
This was my first big present opening operation this year at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Let's just say I know my way around a package.
As you might imagine I was very happy and tired after all that action. Oh, and I love juice.
Here I am being awesome with my cousins Jacob, Lexi, Lauren and Luke. Historians believe this is the first time I have ever stood in a group for a photo.
You'll notice my shirt was dry for the team photo above. This was taken a little later.
Abbey and Grace joined the gang for dinner, and what a feast it was.
More to come...
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Grady! Thanks for posting your pictures! You are so big, you'll be driving before I meet you! :)
Love to your Mom and Dad,
Amy
I love looking at your photos!! He's getting so grown up!
Post a Comment