
We know, we've been doing a bad job with this lately. Looking through the pictures we took since Halloween is just sad. We took two pictures over Thanksgiving weekend. We are sorry. (It's Dad's fault)

This Halloween jack-o-lantern is a lot of fun. I still like to wear it on my head.
Just call me buckethead.
Two things I've been doing a lot of: drooling and sitting in this wagon that is not meant for sitting.
Grandpa White's birthday was a couple weeks ago.
Drying off after a nice bath.
Write your own caption here.
If you don't know how much I love my Big Dog (and Lil Pup), then you just don't know me very well.
There you have it, the best pictures in almost a month. Pretty sad. We must do better.
7 comments:
I was just getting ready to chastise you for not updating! Good work, Beau. And Happy Birthday!
Yay! More pictures of Grady! :) Go Bears, right Grady?
Grady, I like the one with the birthday card to grandpa white. Grandpa White
Hi Grady! Did you get to stay home with mom this week because of snow? Too bad for Dad. Grandpa and I got to stay home one day. Your pictures are not sad at all - they're very good! We love you! Love, Grandma
Hi Grady,
Don't feel bad about not keeping your blog updated. There are just too many fun things to do and not enough hours to do them.
We got to make snow angels, did you?
Love,
Nikki and Malone
Hi Grady!
Hey Grady, I linked your blog to my blog! Check out my links!! You are very cute!! It would be fun to be your neighbor, but not in Kansas. Those Jayhawks were mean to my Tigers last weekend. Boooo!!! Love, Avery
Post a Comment