Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Is Coming



Cold weather is here which means Christmas is coming! Be sure to bundle up like me when you go out.




Went to the Plaza for a wild and crazy time with my cousins Lexi and Luke. Notice the cool mittens.




Mom and Dad let me walk a little bit and they wanted to do a Christmas Card picture here but it didn't work out cuz I was camera shy.




I loosened up a little later.




Our Christmas tree is up and I helped get the ornaments out and unwrap them.




I really don't think they could have gotten this tree up with out me.




Seriously, they needed me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady!! Your Christmas tree looks great, you need to come put one up at my place. I sure need your help! You look real cute in your coat and hat, hope you had fun at the Plaza. I can't wait to see you next weekend! You might have to teach me how to walk. ;)
Love, Aunt Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Hope you had a fun time during Christmas! It was fun for us watching you open presents. Grandpa and I hope you come back soon! Love, Grandma