
It's my second Halloween and I'm a monkey. Last year you might remember I was a bear, grrrr.
My Halloween fun got started Sunday with Trunk or Treat.
Don't tell anyone but I slipped into my monkey suit in somebody's yard.
This was the first year I got to go trick or treating and I went to four houses. The first place I went I got play doh.
And here's the evidence to prove it.
I like to sort things including all of the candy.
I had a good day at Mom's school a while back.
Abby is my new friend. She dressed up like her dog for Halloween.
Having a ball at the mall.








2 comments:
Wow Grady! Look at all that candy! Looks like you had a great time - you have big smiles on your face!! I love you! Love, Grandma
.Hi Grady, You are really getting strong. Not only are you standing up, but you can hold a big bucket of candy with two hands. WOW! I think you should come and help Grandpa with some of my hard work. Love, Grandpa White
Post a Comment