Monday, October 9, 2006

Fun With Pumpkins



Went to the pumpkin patch. It was fun.


It takes a trained eye to pick out just the right pumpkin for carving.




Everyone's favorite pumpkin patch also has a maze to walk through and this cool slide.




They also have chickens and ducks! Quack.




Check it out. It's Mom, me and a little pumpkin.




Had the boys over the other day. I've heard taking a picture of all of us is not all that easy.




Just me being me.




Don't forget to brush twice a day! In other news, I walk now! Yeah that's right. Left, right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady,

Who put that do-rag on you?? :) You look silly, but cool. Tell Dad he needs one, like Ronnie Belliard, second baseman for your NL Central Champion Cardinals!

Be a Cards fan, Grady. Be a winner.

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! The pumpkin patch sure looks like fun. I bet you're having fun being able to walk everywhere, and I bet Mom & Dad can't keep up with you! Grandpa hasn't been able to look at your pictures, but I tell him about them. We love you! Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady!

WASSUP???

I got to visit Granny and Gramps White yesterday. They sure do talk about you a lot!

I was chastised for not viewing gradyworld on a regular basis. :-) So as penance, I read the whole entire thing this evening--- from the very first blog entry to the news that you are walking.

Hey Grady, next time you update this blog would you consider setting up your RSS feed? That way I won't ever miss a Grady update ever again!

You are one cool dude and I can't wait to play with you at Thanksgiving.

Hugs, smooches, butterflies, and eskimos,
Cousin Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady,

I saw your fingerprints on Aunt Ginny's window yesterday. That silly woman won't wash her windows because you touched them.

I got to sit in your Dad's old rocking chair. It was pretty comfy. And I got to look at a lot of books that Aunt Ginny is saving for you to read. Thanks for sharing your stuff with me.

Uncle Steve and I told each other jokes. Wanna hear one I made up?

"Why did the brick wall fall apart?"

...
...
...

Because it was cracking itself up!!!

I saw some pictures on the website of you and the pumpkins and you look sooo cute in them. I can't wait to play with you. What's your favorite game? How about hide and seek?

Love,
Cousin Malone

P.S. Puppy says hi too!

P.S.S. Halloween is almost here!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooo