
Today I took a nap on Mom's pillow. I'm not ashamed to say I'm a pillow hog.
Just recently I got over my latest illness, Fifth Disease. Don't worry, I'm better now. And as you can see, it didn't really bother me all that much then. Mom and Dad didn't like it though.
You probably knew that I turned one already, but so did my buddy Noah (not pictured). Of course I was there, and so were Colton and Kyle. And oh yeah, Colton just turned one too.
Here's Noah. One thing I can definitely say about him is he likes cake.
Playing in soft grass is something I love. It is also something I don't get to do very often because our yard at home is not so soft, or grassy really.
In case I forgot, a big thank you goes out to everyone for my birthday presents. I really like everything and all the toys are a nice break from those old baby toys.





3 comments:
I love the pillow hog pic!!
Hey Grady! Glad you got some pictures up...they are all great!! You're going to be so big the next time I see you! I hear you've been standing in the kitchen--congratulations. ;) Glad you're feeling better, hope I see you, mom, and dad soon!
Hi Grady! You are getting so big! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the birthday party with all your friends. Grandpa and I miss you! Hope to see you soon! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment