
My birthday party on Saturday was big fun. I was dressed and ready to go early.
The party was in the park and I was excited to get going.
But first, a pre-party nap.
All these cool kids came to celebrate with me.
All the kids helped me unwrap my presents which I loved. The toys were so cool.
You had to look quick to see me working on my standing while I unwrapped my new toys.
Here's my cake. I hear it was quite tasty.
Being one, I got my own cake and birthday hat.
But I didn't want any. I'm not so much a dessert guy.
The playground equipment was a blast. I crawled through this tunnel and slid down the slide.









1 comment:
Hi Grady! Your birthday party was a whole lot of fun! Aunt Kelli and I showed Grandpa a lot of pictures. He liked them all! It's easy to tell you really liked crawling through the playground tunnels! Hope to see you soon! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment