
August 8th was a big day because I turned 11 months old. I've gotten really good at my nightly routine of taking a bath, having something to drink with Mom and then going to bed.
Whoops! You weren't supposed to see that! But notice those muscles...I am tough.
Dad took some video of me tonight and then we watched it.
I had a fun week a while back when I got to play with a lot of my friends. Here I am with Colton.
Colton and me tried to reenact a scene from Forrest Gump. This is Bubba and Forrest leaning against each other out in the woods.
Then I got to go have pizza with Noah. I actually didn't get any pizza.
Isaac is a cousin of mine who lives in Arkansas. His dad and my mom are cousins.
Aunt Kelli's birthday was July 28th and we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate with her. This rocking chair was my dad's when he was little like me. Some day I might get to have it in my room.
That's Grandpa's stinky feet in the background.
High five, see ya next time.









3 comments:
And being your aunt made it the best birthday ever. :) Thanks for coming and thanks for the pictures. I'm getting excited for YOUR birthday!!!! I love you.
Hey Grady,
Did you play for the Royals earlier this week? Is that how they were able to sweep the Red Sox?
Now say it with me..."GO CARDS!"
Love,
Your friend,
Amy
Hi Grady! Someday Grandpa is going to cherish that picture of you and his stinky feet. Hope you and Mom & Dad had a fun day today. Grandpa likes looking at the pictures of you in his hospital room. I love you! Love, Grandma ps Do you know what you want for your birthday??
Post a Comment