Sunday, July 23, 2006

House Guests



Eating is something I definitely like to do. The dishes Mom makes are so good that I also like to wear them.




My cousin Lexi came to stay all week last week. We had all sorts of fun playing together.




Noah came over for a swim one night when it was hot, hot, hot.




After the dip in the pool, we came inside to play with toys. Two guys in yellow shirts.




I found a new favorite spot. It's behind the rocking chair in my room.




Here's Lexi and me before she had to go back home.




Did I mention I like to eat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, you are getting way too big, way too fast. Some time, we'll have to meet up and I can teach you all about the important things in life, such as: Pete Sampras is the greatest tennis player ever, no matter what anyone like your dad says; also, you are a Pepsi drinker, not a Coke drinker (I'm sure Mom and Dad would rather you not drink soda at all, but I've been drinking it for years and look how I turned out...;))..and finally, as I'm sure your dad will agree with me on, Mizzou is BAD! Missouri State (and okay, fine, Kansas, too) is GOOD!
One of these days I'll come to KC again...
Talk to you and your folks later!
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! It looks like you just have fun, fun, fun all the time! Grandpa and I miss you! Hope to see you soon - Love, Grandma