
I am fast and therefore it's hard for Mom and Dad to take pictures of me. On the off chance that they catch me standing still, I look like this.
I visited my friend Isley's house. She's a cool chick with a nice car.
Isley and I have birthdays two days apart, only we don't get to go to each other's party because they are at the same time.
I got another haircut. And the lady made me look cool with hair gel.
When I'm not crawling, sometimes I like to burn rubber around the house on my car.
Pots can also be used as hats!
Got some new adidas. White on white, rubber toe, you know what I'm talking about. Big time.
Gettin stuff is pretty much my favorite thing. Here I am gettin stuff out of the back of my stroller.
And here I am gettin stuff out of the refrigerator. Somebody's got to clean that thing out!
p.s. Glad you're home Grandpa White. See you soon!








1 comment:
Hi Grady! You sure look like a busy guy! Aunt Kelli and I plan to be at your birthday party this weekend. Grandpa probably won't get to come, but he'll be thinking about you. We'll take lots of pictures for him to look at. We love you! See you Saturday! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment