Sunday, March 19, 2006

Almost Back To Normal



Daddy and I wore our hats on Saturday.




Mommy bought me this cool new shirt. I look grown up wearing it in Dad's chair.




If I were a gymnast I would definitely be good at the rings. I love to hang on to them even in my sleep.




Another shot of me looking cool in my hat.




I spend so much time on my belly that it made the bald spot on the back of my head go away!




You have to look closely to notice my coolness in this photo. I bet you didn't know that a bib can also be a cape. Peace!




Sleeping is an adventure, literally. I like to use the whole bed.


Back to the babysitter tomorrow. This is going to be my first normal week for almost a month. Come see me soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady- Your hair is getting much thicker!! I think you look quite a bit like your dad, but you have your mom's pretty smile!
--Sarah and Aubrey Dillon

Anonymous said...

Grady, you ARE a cool kid. All your new pictures are great! Did you know you look like your dad when you sleep all over the bed? Grandma & Grandpa & Aunt Kelli sure do miss you. We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grady, Grandpa loves your hat pictures!