This is typical me these days. I have rolled over from my front to my back a couple times but I'm still working on it. I like to just lay on my tummy and look at my books.
This book is my favorite because it fits in my mouth the best!
I have the best mom in the world!
Dad's ok too.
Right now the kid's menu has three dishes - bananas, avocados and sweet potatoes. Of course there is also cereal.
Here's my new friend Harrison. He was born a month ahead of time so he is just a little guy.
I'm so good I can do two things at once, drool and play with my excersaucer.
If this photo could talk, it would tell you that my feet stink. No really, they stink.
Still working on growing teeth. In the meantime, you can find me chewing on anything I can get my hands on, or this case just chewing on my hands.
My first Valentine's Day also signals a new era in bathing as I've moved on to this lounge chair thingamabob. The jury is still out on whether we like this thing or not.
That pretty much sums up what I've been doing. Come see us soon!










4 comments:
Hi Grady,
Thanks for posting photos. You are giving a bored and overworked Californian something to look forward to when you post new pictures :) Happy Valentine's Day from San Jose!
Your friend,
Amy
I like all your new pictures, Grady. You look like you're having a lot of fun! I love you!
Hi Grady!! Hope you had fun this weekend. Your grandma and grandpa came to visit me in Springfield today!! We had fun watching the Bears beat Creighton in basketball. B-E-A-R-S! Hope I see you soon. I love you!
Grady,
Will you post new pictures again soon? Tell Mom and Dad I say hi and GO BEARS!
Your friend,
Amy
Post a Comment