I turned six weeks old Thursday and spent my first full day at Tiffany's. She gave me a good report card for my first day. These are some of the kids that I spend my day with. They all said 'Grady's here!' when I got there. Wednesday I went to see Doctor Holly for my six week check-up. I am now weighing in at 10 pounds, 6 ounces and measuring a whopping 22.5 inches long which puts me in the 50th percentile.

Here I am right before Dad took me to my first full day at the babysitter.

I love my mom very much.

Bath time continues to be one of my favorite things to do.

Grandpa came to see me this week.

And here's Grandma, who wasn't ready for Dad to take the picture -- but I still look cute!
1 comment:
Yes Grady, you look cute!!
Post a Comment