Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grady Wraps Up 2009

I kept busy this last week, going to the dermatologist and dentist. Here you can see the purple juice. Purple juice shows the dentist where the sugar bugs and the cavity creeps are.

Feeling how Mr. Tickles works. In case you didn't know, that's a toothbrush.

This was my first dentist trip. One thing you can always say about me is I'm a good patient, which is odd because normally I'm not all that patient.

You probably want to know what I'm looking at. Only one of my favorite shows...Wow Wow Wubbzy. How about those snowboots?

Leaving the dermatologist (it's none of your business) I tried to catch some snow flakes on my tongue. Please do not pee in my yard because I'm a bit of a snow eater.

Got one!

Bet you didn't know Batman played mini golf. Well he does, and so do I. See you next year!

2 comments:

Grandma Ginny said...

Grady, you ARE a good patient. It even looks like fun! The mini golf place looks fun too. Glad you & Colin have had a fun year! See you soon, Love, Grandma

Aunt Kelli said...

Grady you sure make going to the dentist seem fun. I have to go to the dentist next week, maybe I'll ask for Wow Wow Wubbzy on the TV.