Monday, September 7, 2009

So Long 3

When you see me next I'll be 4. On my last night being 3 I ate outside and pondered life and the mess I had just made with sidewalk chalk.

Dance Party has pretty much been the theme lately. Here, we pause for a photo op in the middle of dancing... dancing unbelievably we should say.

School closed up last Friday. Well guess what, the joke's on them because Grandma came over and we like that better anyway.

One of those "hey daddy, hey daddy, hey daddy, take my picture, I'm a green burrito" times. I'm sure this happens at your house also.

Meet "Mr. G." Unfortunately Dad and me didn't get to keep it.

Also, I didn't get to keep this pencil thin mustache. Because it's really oreos. Man do I love some oreos.
When I'm 4, expect me to get probably one hundred strong. I know, you're saying 'but Grady, you are already strong.' You are right, I am.

2 comments:

Aunt Kelli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRADY!!! I'm guessing you're having a pretty fantastic day about now. I'm sure you'll get a hundred strong, and probably a hundred a lot of things this year.
Colin, don't let your mom and dad forget to let you give Grady his birthday spankings!
See you boys this weekend. Uncle Scott and I can't wait to party!! Dance party I hope.

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Grady & Colin - Last Thursday and Friday was lots of fun! Sorry I can't keep my eyes open for a picture. Grady, did our 2nd hopscotch wash off yet?? See you this weekend! Love you both, Grandma