Staying hydrated is critical when having big fun, especially when you're outside. Harrison and I went to over to Nicholas' house for some water sports excitement and it was everything it should have been and more.
Father's Day was largely a success. This is how we ended the day, at goat feeding place, except here I am feeding fish.
I can handle my own on the playground. There is no slide I won't ride.
You may notice in this picture that I'm doing a great job of following Mom. But did you notice all the background huggers?
John Wayne himself would have been proud of the way I mounted this stallion.
But before we partook in all that fun, we spent some time at the art museum. It was a fine destination considering it was raining. The rain did let up long enough for me to run out to the giant shuttlecock.
Of everything they have at the art museum, this fountain is by far my favorite thing.
A close second is this puddle which was next to the fountain.
If you don't like having your picture taken when you fall asleep don't hang with my crew. You close your eyes for one second and click!
This piece of news just in, I have decided I will be a construction worker when I grow up. At least that's what I've been telling people.
3 comments:
Looks like you've been having a lot of summer fun, Grady. Talk your mom and dad into bringing you and the bro to Springfield sometime! Miss you!
If Ben and I never have a boy, maybe Grady can be Ben's little helper on his construction sites.
Hi Grady! I haven't seen you for a while. Your new pictures are fun to look at! I think being a construction worker would be great! Hope I get to see you this weekend. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment