Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Day I Just Started Using The Potty


You're looking at the face of a potty trained boy. That's right. And I've got the pictures to prove it. But you don't want to see those. When you see me I'll be wearing underwear and I'm not afraid to show them off.



Cole and I took the families out for some relaxing and fun on Memorial Day weekend. Let's just say it was fun.



What's funny is that we both have little brothers but they didn't show up in any of these pictures. I'll have a talk with the cameraman.




Went to see the grandparents on Mother's Day. Well, it wasn't acutally Mother's Day but we'll pretend like it was. They always put me to work there. Of course, I like to do work.



As you look at this you're probably thinking I'm busting out a Texas Country classic. But the truth is I can't play a lick.



I am very slowly building quite a collection of rides. Seriously, I've got like 3 or 4 sets of wheels. Then one day I asked Mom why some person on a bike was wearing a helmet. She said it was to protect them if they fell off. So I wondered why I didn't have one of those...it's like I have to tell my parents everything!



One night we went downtown to listen to some random music. Yes, we have a downtown. While there I played with this random kid. His name was Matthew and my hat is still at his house. It's a long story.



I do not wear my sunglasses at night. In fact I can barely keep them on in the day.



Every now and then I throw a fit because I don't want to take a nap. It's a two year old thing. So one day that's what I did. Dad took me for a walk and apparently I was tired after all.



So tired in fact that when they brought me in and put me on the floor I slept for like two more hours. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny as always. I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

yeah for the potty trained boy!!! :) yipee for mommy!!
we are back...wanna play sometime??