Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Brother's Not Here Yet


You better believe I'm a gold glover. The only question now is whether or not Daddy needs to buy me a lefty mitt instead. Of course I'll dominate either way.


Mommy doesn't really like to have her photo taken with Colin in her belly so this is rare footage. When Colin gets out I bet she still won't like her picture taken.


I'm an adrenaline junkie. On this day I easily handled six slides, next time it might be scaling Mount Everest. You just never know. I just might want to.


Me and Snoop making ice. Fo shizzle. And my homie in the KC hat.


Someone call adidas. Tell their people to call my people. I mean if they had me in their commercials...just think how many shoes they could sell!


I'll give you one guess what's between me and that blanket. Ok fine I'll tell you. There's nothing. Look, I just like to be silly when I get out of the bathtub.


This one's historical. My first movie ticket. Colton and I went to Horton Hears A Who. Our dates were getting the candy. Just kidding, we didn't have any dates. How old do you think we are anyway?


In case you didn't know, I often go by Little Bear. So this is Little Bear with Mother Bear. You'll notice Mother Bear doing her patented lean-in. Father Bear calls that "The teapot."


More with Mother Bear. She's kind of a table poser. But I dig it.


Grandma and Grandpa and me got to spend the weekend together. It's safe to assume I won this game of Connect Four - because I'm smart. Sure, Grandpa is smart too, but really I think we all know I'm smarter.


Ahhhh, Grandma playing her dulcimer down on the town square. Those dulcimer players wear some weird stuff don't you think? What is that, a table cloth?


If you were me, which you're not, you would like being surrounded by blankets and pillows and of course stuffed animals.




p.s. I keep trying to post videos but it never works for some reason. So I don't know if it's going to show up. If it does, great. If not, it was supposed to be a theatrical masterpiece of me in the park.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grad-O, your commentary is getting better with age. However, the time between blogs is getting so bad it's like your Dad must be doing them. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Grad-O, I went back and saw you had more pictures and a video of the playground that ACTUALLY worked this time. Where is the playground at and where is the big wood table that you and Mom were posing on? Did you get a new table? I liked the wood. It looks like some of the wood in some of the houses we are looking at in Bardstown. Is dad trying to make up for lost time with you, since he was gone so, much. If he goes again, you can come play with me some more. I really like it when you were here. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

LOVE the fact that you have the snoopy ice maker!!! Marcus is super jealous!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having fun with your Christmas present. :) Your pictures are awesome as usual and it looks like you're having fun with your dad being back. And your mom is a cute pregnant lady so you tell her that she should be in more pictures. :) Can't wait to see you soon when your brother is born!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! I like the new look on your blog! And I like Club Colin! Are you anxious for Colin Baby Bear to get here?? Grandpa and I sure are. It looks like you are having a fun time playing. It was fun having you at our house. We hope to see you soon! I love you! Grandma Ginny

Anonymous said...

Grady, just want you to know that I have your movie ticket and I'm saving it for you. Hope I see you and your new brother in the next few days!!!!!Love, Grandma