Sunday, April 20, 2008

Club Colin Is Launched

Welcome to the brand new Club Colin, where it's all Colin all the time. You probably heard about this from my brother Grady who is also awesome. In case you are not one of the people who calls every day (and you know who you are), no I am not born yet. On to the show...




People have been wondering if I was going to get my own web page. Well I am. And for now it's coming to you from the womb. Man it's cramped in here.




In case you're old and can't figure out what these are, these first two are 3D pictures taken on March 5 when I was at 30 weeks. By the way, that's a hand in front of my face.




Even though this picture is much less fancy, you can still tell that I look amazing. Again at 30 weeks.




Lets turn back the clock to December when I was at 18 weeks. If you think I'm cool there, just wait until I'm born!




My first picture was October 26th at 12 weeks. This may shock you, but I was only two or three inches long at the time.






Don't count on any more updates until I'm born which, if you're my mom, seems like it's never going to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet you handsome boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin...this is your aunt! I'm very excited to meet you and everyday I wonder if it will be your birth-day! I love you already!!