Saturday, June 30, 2007

San Diego Is Awesome!



I'm so excited about our family trip to San Diego. This apple was a delicious way to kick things off at the Kansas City airport.




The plane was fun to ride on. I got my own seat.




It was fun to watch the guys load the bags underneath the plane.



I did a little light reading and a lot of playing before taking a nap on the three hour ride.




We were killing some time so we drove to a beach. It was awesome. I ran right up to the water and waited for the water to run over my feet.




But when the water came in I fell over and got all wet! I wasn't even wearing my swimming suit. Uh oh!




We didn't let me being all wet get us down though. Here's Mom and me posin for camera.




Later we went to the great San Diego Zoo. I really like the flamingos. Dad and me stopped for an action photo by the zebra.




I got kissed by a goat. Yuck!




That was it for our first day in San Diego. If every day is as good as this one we are going to have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady, you look like you're having the best time ever! I'm so happy you guys are having a great time and that you love the ocean so much!! I just love all your pictures. I'll be seeing you when you get back to Kansas!

Anonymous said...

Grady, I'm glad you're having fun on your trip. I'm glad you liked the airplane - your dad said you did so good on the airplane. I'll bet the zoo had a lot of neat animals. And I bet you really liked Seaworld. How was the baseball game? Did you sleep through that? I hope you're managing to get your nap every day. I bet you've been smiling the whole time. Tell your mom & dad hi, and you guys have a safe trip home. Grandpa and I love you!