Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Mom Is Great -- It's Science



Mother's Day was pretty much the best day of my life ever. The whole family spent the afternoon at Science City in Kansas City. I love my mom.




Just in case I turn out to be a huge nerd, I'll have this gigantic periodic table to look back on and know that it all started here.




Speaking of gigantic, how about this dinosaur?




If this picture could sing (which it can't) you would know that I am dancing on a piano and loving it.




If that nerd thing doesn't work out, I could always be a news anchor. You stay classy San Diego.




One highlight of the day was getting to see my first movie in a real movie theater. It was a short 3D movie about sharks.




I thought it would be funny if I pretended to be asleep beside this police chopper. Ok, you got me, I'm not pretending, I am really asleep.




Beware of Karen the African Bullfrog. If this photo were lifesize, well, it would be really big.









Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! Hope your day was as fun as ours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grady, it sure looks like you and your mom & dad had a really fun day!! It was fun seeing you on Saturday! Grandpa likes your new pictures that your mom gave me! He took them to school with him today. Hope your ear is feeling okay. I love you!

Anonymous said...

there was a post here by a girl named amy which had to be deleted because of her negativity towards the Royals. -- ed.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Grady-- I bet you're looking forward to mom's last day of school as much as she is!! Do you see any future summer visits to Springfield? I think it would be fun to hang out with you for awhile-- you look like a real fun guy!! --Aubrey